K STADIUM ALL IN ONE GUIDE
The K STADIUM wallet address will automatically be generated after downloading the app and once membership registration is complete.The K STADIUM Wallet can be used for KOK deposits, community pool transfers, reward withdrawals as well as bridge service wallet linkage, etc.
KSTADIUM APP uses the Groundchain network, so please convert the network of KOK by using the bridge when sending KOK of Ethereum network. Due to the nature of digital assets, recovery is not possible in case of incorrect deposit. If you make a mistake, you can’t find KOK, so it is recommended to test conversion with a small amount of KOK first. Also, even if the wallet address format of KOK and Ethereum is the same, they do not use the same blockchain network, so please check the network type.
1. Tap the download link for your operating system. Your device’s app store will open. (K STADIUM for Android)
2. Install the K STADIUM app on your phone.
1. On the K STADIUM app, tap the Sign In button at the top. On the Sign In page, tap the Sign Up button to go to the membership page.
To SEND TO COMMUNITY, you need K STADIUM Wallet. To create Wallet, please Sign Up first.
2. Enter your ID and Name.
3. After entering the Password, please enter it again for security measures.
4. Enter your Email and tap the Activate button.
The email entered will be used for vertification purposes so please be sure to enter a valid email address.
5. Open your verification email and copy the verification code.
6. Enter verification code in the app and tap the Confirm button.
8. Tap the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
1. Welcome! Registration is complete. You can now tap the Sign In button.
2. Enter your ID and Password. (Automatic login: optional)
If you’ve lost your Password, you can reset it through the Forgot Password function.
3. Tap the Sign In button to go to the main page after signing in.
Please download Google OTP to use OTP at K STADIUM app
1. Open Google Play or IOS App store app.
2. Type in 'Google OTP' in the search bar.
3. Press the 'Install' button to download 'Google OTP' on your mobile phone
In order to protect customers' assets, OTP setting is required.
1. Begin OTP registration by clicking the 'GET STARTED' button.
2. Click the 'Copy Key' button to copy the authentication key.
3. After copying the key, press 'NEXT' button.
4. After checking the blanks in the input field, run the Google OTP App. (NEXT button is disabled)
5. Click the '+' button at the bottom right to start the OTP registration process.
6. Press 'Set up key' from the toggle. (The QR code scanning function is currently not supported.)
7. Enter the name you want in the 'Account Name' field, paste the copied authentication key in the 'My Key' field, and click the Add button. (Key type supports only the 'by time' option.)
8. Press the newly registered OTP number for more than one second to 'copy' the six digit numbers or memorize the number.
9. Go to the K STAIDUM App and 'Paste' the copied number or enter the 6 digit number. (within 30 seconds)
10. Press the 'NEXT' button to proceed to continue.
11. Click the OK button to complete registration.
If the verification code does not match more than 5 times, you can try again in 5 minutes.
You must set the OTP re-authentication period when using automatic login in the K STADIUM app. The period can be set to 1 day, 3 days, or 5 days. The date is calculated based on 00:00 (UTC+8), and you will be redirected to the re-authentication page. When the set date expires based on 00:00 (UTC+8), an OTP reauthentication request may occur even when the K STADIUM application is in use, so please use it after re-authentication.
1. Click the OTP authentication period.
2. The items: 1 day, 3 days, 5 days appear in the order from the top to the bottom, and select the desired period.
3. After selecting the period, press the OK button.
4. The date has been changed to the selected date, 5 days. *The date is based on 00:00 (UTC+8)
In case of device change or loss, you can log in using the recovery code. (Enter the 8-digit recovery code in the OTP field).
1. Click 'Account recovery'.
2. Press the 'Get screenshots' button to save the recovery code. *The recovery code is saved as a photo file.
3. If you press the 'Get new codes' button, the recovery code will be reset and a new code will be generated.
4. The used code is marked with a blue checkmark. (A total of 10 can be used)
Please write down the recovery keys (10) shown on the screen and keep it in a safe place, or save the screenshot by clicking the 'Get Screenshots' button and store it safely in another place.
1. Go to the Wallet menu at the bottom of the app.
2. Check the wallet address created with the subscription and relevant assets.
1. Buy tokens from exchanges that support KOK.
2. Send tokens to the Metamask wallet address.
3. Change KOK's network using the Bridge. Please refer to Use Bridge for more information on how to use it.
1. Check the network (Ethereum Mainnet).
2. Click Import tokens.
3. Select the Custom Token tab.
4. Enter the Token Contract Address.
5. Click the Add Custom Token button.
When you enter the Token Contract Address, the Token Symbol and Token Decimal are automatically entered.
6. Click the Import Tokens button.
7. Added KOK token.
If you make an incorrect deposit, you can’t find KOK, so it is recommended to test conversion with a small amount of KOK first.
- 1.Click the Asset select box.
2. If the Select coin window pops up, select KOK and click the Select button.
1. Click the From select box and select Ethereum.
2. Select Metamask and click the OK button.
Network Error message pops up when your Metamask network isn't on the Ethereum mainnet.
3. Click the To select box and select K STADIUM_Ground Chain.
4. Select the K STADIUM Wallet and click the OK button.
5. Enter the ID and password created when signing up for the K STADIUM app.
If you don't have an account, you need to sign up. Please refer to the Get Started for more information on signing up.
6. Destination for the To chain is automatically entered.
1. Enter the amount of KOK to convert. Enter the amount excluding the fee.
The minimum conversion amount is 100KOK. In case of converting amount less than minimum amount, Error message pops up.
2. Click the Convert button.
3. On the Check the coin to convert pop-up, check the contents entered, fees, and precautions, and click the OK button.
In case of conversion from Ethereum to Groundchain, a tax and 100 KOK bridge fees are charged.
Clicking OK button, you need to set the desktop notification for the first time. If the notification settings window appears, please accept it.
1. Proceed with the confirmation process on Metamask connected to the From chain. A small amount of Ethereum gas cost occurs.
2. Check the gas fee on the Metamask connected to From Chain. A small amount of Ethereum gas cost occurs.
3. When the From chain approval process is completed, a transaction is created. When you click on the transaction hash, you can go to Explorer for more transaction information.
4. On the Bridge page, click the Confirm button which is separately created To chain.
5. Click the Approve button to proceed approval action of To Chain.
6. After approval of To chain, you can check the transaction. Conversion is completed.
You can check converted KOK on the Wallet page of K STADIUM APP.
1. You an check transaction state by going to the History menu.
Conversion is successfully completed.
Transaction authorization is required from the wallet connected to the To chain. Click Confirm to proceed with the approval process.
The transaction is currently in progress. Wait for the transition to be changed to a complete state.
Timeout or fail to convert in the wallet connected to the To chain. Click the Refund button to proceed with the refund.
In case of conversion failure or unexpected error when using the Bridge, you can check all your KOK conversion history in the History menu.
You can proceed confirmation by clicking Confirm button in the History. In addition, you can get a refund 48 hours after Confirm button appears.
Asset transfer within the app supports transfer from a Ground Chain-based wallet. When withdrawing KOK based on ERC 20, please use Bridge.
- 1.Click 'Wallet'
- 2.Click the asset you want to transfer.
Asset transfer within K STADIUM supports the transfer of KOK and project tokens received as rewards.
3. Check the instructions and click the check button.
4. After entering the address of the wallet to proceed with the asset transfer, enter the quantity of the asset you want to transfer.
5. Click the NEX button after confirming the instructions, wallet address, and transfer asset quantity.
6. After confirming the wallet address and asset transfer amount, click the SEND button.
7. Enter the password of your K STADIUM account.
8. After entering the password of your K STADIUM account, click the OK button.
9. After the transaction, asset transfer will be completed. Click the OK button to complete asset transfer.
- 1.Click the Transaction tab in the Wallet menu.
- 2.Records of withdrawal transaction in your wallet will be displayed when you click the SEND button.
- 3.Records of deposit transaction in your wallet will be displayed when you click RECEIVE button
- 1.When entering address to transmit assets in the app, please enter the user address. *Do not confuse with Token Contract Address.
- 2.Please note that when NST and KOK are sent to the Token Contract Address, recovery is not possible.
1. After signing in K STADIUM app, go to Wallet menu.
2. Tap the SEND TO COMMUNITY POOL button.
3. Agree with the precautions, And enter the amount of KOK you want to remit.
4. Tap the NEXT button.
Enter amount considering fees. Minimum amount is 10 KOK.
5. Check the amount of KOK, And tap the SEND button.
6. Enter your password in pop up page.
7. Tap the OK button.
8-1. Transaction proceeds.
8-2. Check the success message.
9. Tap the OK button.
10. You can go to the Wallet menu to view SOP and transactions.
1. Go to the SO menu at the bottom.
2. Tap the DELEGATE button.
2-1. You can see detailed information of resoective SO by clicking SO name in the SO list.
2-2. You can DELEGATE in SO detail page.
3. Select the SO.
4. Enter the SOP you want to delegate.
5. Tap the NEXT button.
6. Check the SO and SOP and tap the SEND button.
7. Enter your password.
8. Tap the OK button.
9-1. Tansaction proceeds.
9-2. Check the success message.
10. Tap the OK button.
11. You can check the status and rewards of delegation on the detailed page of the delegated SO.
12. You can see SOP transaction in detail page.
Depending on network condition, SOP amount may be reflected after a little while.
1. Check the amount of 'SOP' you currently have in 'Wallet' in the K STADIUM app in advance.
2. Click the 'SO' tab at the bottom of the app, select the node you want to withdraw your delegation from among the list of nodes displayed, and then click the 'UNDELEGATE' button on the screen that appears.
3. The total amount of 'SOP' delegated to the node is shown in the 'Balance' section at the top right. You can proceed with 'Withdrawing Delegation' by pressing the number or entering as many SOP values as desired for partial withdrawal.
When delegation is withdrawn, a 1% fee will be charged, and the amount of 'SOP' you have will be displayed in 18 decimal places.
In case of proceeding with 'withdrawal of all delegation', you must claim all the rewards of the node in order to proceed with 'withdrawal of all delegation'.
4. Check if the number of 'SOP' you want to cancel the delegation is entered correctly.
5. After confirming the number, press the 'NEXT' button.
6. Confirm the 'Node Name' and 'SOP Quantity' you want to withdraw once more.
7. After confirming the information, press the 'SEND' button.
8. Enter the password for the K STADIUM app, and press the 'OK' button.
9. You can check the transaction is in process.
10. The 'Node Name' and 'SOP Quantity' from which the delegation was withdrawn are displayed along with the 'Success' message.
11. After confirming the contents, press the 'OK' button.
12. 'Withdrawal of delegation' has been completed, and you can check your delegation amount has decreased by the amount you withdrew.
13. Go to the 'Wallet' tab to check if the 'SOP' is successfully returned. (excluding 1% commission)
1. The total amount of 'SOP' delegated to the node is shown in the 'Balance' section at the top right. You can proceed with 'Withdrawing Delegation' by pressing the number.
2. Please check whether the quantity of 'SOP' you entered is correct and read the precautions. After confirming, agree and press 'NEXT'.
3. If there are any rewards left in the node, a pop-up window like the one below will appear. Click 'OK' to move to the corresponding node page, then claim all the reward balances displayed on the screen. After that, you can proceed with 'withdrawal of all delegation' again.
1. After signing in K STADIUM App, go to SO menu.
2. Go to the details page of the delegated SO.
3. After checking the reward, tap the CLAIM button.
4. Check the KOK amount and tap the CONFIRM button.
5. Enter your password.
6. Tap the OK button.
7. Transaction proceeds.
8. Check the success message.
9. Tap the OK button.
10. You can check the transection the details page of the delegated SO.
11. Go to the Wallet menu and check the KOK and transactions.Download K STADIUM app.
Explorer Block Detail
Explorer Transaction Detail
Explorer Account Detail